Search your next job on NEXTJOBZ! https://nextjobz.com/
Marketing depends on the attractive and important description relating to the quality and necessity of a particular product. Through a good article, the product could be easily described as per its utilities. Consumers often like to be informed by reading a vivid description about the product they needed.
A reading influences one’s mind more than any other advertisement as reading has the capacity to provide a smooth touch over one’s understandings. Consumers prefer to choose goods or services by engaging their own assumption about the qualities of the products. If they find or feel something imposing on them by practicing force anyhow, they wouldn’t feel comfort finding or feeling such rude influence on them by viewing a direction that ask them to have the possession on certain goods or services. Rather, a smooth unconscious influence on their mind has brought more permanent effect to achieve a certain product and an article having proper qualities could easily able to provide unconscious influence on the feelings of the consumers without assuming them any kind of pressure or influence in purchasing a product.
If an easily readable article describes the qualities and necessities of a product without uttering words unnecessary and unfair should make the consumers to be interested towards the product. An article that possesses proper qualities is to show its neutrality indicating the attractions for the products or services. The quality article seems to have the passion of teenage love having no physical or material advantages. Reading such article consumers might get nostalgic that would make them proceed to become the owner of the service or the product. Providing childish merriment along with a matured outlook is one of the qualities of the best article.
Of course, an article indicates a product in such a way that the consumers like to purchase it to satisfy the latent nostalgia, contemporary demand and the security of the coming days. It is same for an article as the bunch of flowers; the words are the roses of an article that have the moderate beauty as well as the fragrant in promoting the product. A bunch of words would satisfy the client in making a bright future have no botheration sparing money. Customers’ tense must have found tame while skipping through an article that would help to get exact service or material fit to them as per their need.
However, articles are easy to collect and display. It also costs less than other ways of promoting the product. Moreover, it possesses the advantages of being permanent or long lasting.
An expert writer could easily compose article just using genius creatively. No other equipment or materials than the human intelligence are to be needed to compose a proper and standard article and the intelligence never gets shaded by using much more rather it becomes sharper and more effective with keeping busy to compose many more articles. As a result, a writer achieves the skill of composing articles on different subjects and verities nature. Those who need articles to promote their products or services could easily arrange just by engaging competent writers from any corner of the globe. On the other hand, articles are easy to edit, change or update.
Each time I get asked if it is possible to earn substantial income from contextual or pay per click advert program, I usually answer in the affirmative. You can earn good income by making Pay per click advertising a full-time business. One condition you must fulfill to achieve this is the total commitment of your time and other necessary resources to it. As a business, once you successfully set up one PPC advertising system and it begins to generate income you must create more using the same method with varying strategies, testing each to discover the best in terms of returns on your investment. You must also be ready to keep records of your investment and returns that will come from it.
What is Pay per Click or Contextual Advertising?
It is the type of advert that is placed on the pages of your websites in consonance with the contents on the web page. Visitors to these websites while browsing through the pages may read them and get interested in the contents of the adverts then decide to visit the source. They must click on the adverts to be redirected. That’s all it takes for you to make money from pay per click advertising because you receive commission each time this click occurs.
Pay per click advertising has not only simplified the process of advertising products and services online as a whole, it has also created opportunities for internet marketers to benefit from online advertising.
In the past, most adverts were offline either through Bill boards, the radio, Television, Newspapers and Magazines. As such it was the big time companies that benefited much more from it as branding agencies for commercial purposes, while small-time players like you and I had zero chances of making it big through advertising. The much we could do then was to work as advert collecting agents for newspapers and magazines within the locality or something like that.
Today, individuals like you can earn full income online through contextual or Pay per click advertising irrespective of being small timers. The generic name for this form of advertising is Google Ad Sense. That’s because Google and Blogger have made it easy to start even if you don’t have the money to pay for domain name registration, web hosting and all the cost incurring processes involved. As long as you have registered for the adverts, you will be given a code which when pasted on your blog, will enable you see the usual Ad Sense adverts on your site.
How to earn from Pay per Click Adverts
To earn income from Pay per click advertising, you will have to pick a niche and create a website or a blog on it. In picking your niche, you may consider starting with high paying keywords.
What does this mean? It means that there are keywords that advertisers pay high fee to get their adverts displayed on websites. There are also other categories which are low cost pay per click keywords and some are medium cost pay per click keywords. The idea is that the higher the fee paid for a keyword advert, the higher the commission you earn per click for that keyword.
You must understand that the commission you earn per click is a small amount but with high traffic of visitors to your site, the clicks become substantial and your earning accumulates over time.
Take a look at the following keywords and pay attention to the niche or industry they belong. Some are in the service industry while others are in the product category.
1. Auto/Car Insurance
3. Online Degree
Now if you do a keyword search on any of these words you will discover the most searched for ones among them. Build up your list of keywords from them. Have a mix of long tail keywords and short keywords. Use the medium or low figures of the search result on the keywords in your niche to start with. That’s because the competition on such keywords will not be over whelming. Use the keywords with low competition to build up your list of keywords.
Choose your domain name making sure that your main keyword is part of it. Put the keyword also in the main title of your blog. This will ensure that your site will get attention from those searching for information on your niche through search engines.
Write Articles on Selected Keywords
Write as many articles on various keywords on the niche of your choice. Use both long tail and short keywords. If you cannot write articles, you may outsource it to freelance writers. Google how to write articles on selected keywords to learn more.
Your article should not serve keyword stuffing purpose but must make interesting and knowledgeable reading. You must offer useful information to your readers. This will keep them longer on your website with repeat of their visit or even bookmarking your site. That is when the opportunity to click on the ads on your webpage knocks.
To make your articles useful, take up one aspect of the topic which will teach your readers one thing they never knew about your niche or something refreshingly different from what they used to know about the topic. It could even be an article explaining things already known by making your visitors see how it affects them positively or negatively.
You can as well sell affiliate products on your website. It is legitimate and allowed.
Take Action Now
Go ahead and take action on Pay per Click Advertising. Set up one site today, drive traffic to the site and you will be amazed at the results.
Did you know that small successful businesses are on the increase? Many new home businesses are increasing every day. Why? Because now they can, since they discovered the crucial secret to a owning a home business.
Every day people enter into the world of small businesses by starting a kitchen table business expecting to rake in the cash, even while they sleep, and almost overnight.
Then reality sinks in. No immediate success and no overnight money.
Feeling disappointed they purchase one product after the next, in the hope that each product will give them the answer for owning a few small successful businesses from the comfort of their home. Soon after, they give up on their dream with no hope of living the lifestyle that they want.
If you can relate to this, relax. Here you will find 3 tips to owning a number of small successful businesses:
1. The role of your mind: your mind plays a vital role in the success of your businesses. It is your mind, or more specifically your subconscious mind, who brings about success or failure in your business endeavours.
When you have the right success mindset, you will automatically be propelled to take action, and you will attract opportunities and success to you with very little effort.
2. Decisions, decisions, decisions: now that you realise the vital role your mind plays in your home businesses, your next step is to make the decision that you will be committed to be successful. And your primary decision is now for you to decide to work on your subconscious mind; to programme it for success, to engage and align it in the direction of success.
It goes beyond than simply having wishful thoughts of having several small successful businesses: you will need to instill a successful mindset.
3. Set realistic goals: far too many people skip this step and they wonder why they have not been successful. Your subconscious mind is a goal-seeking mechanism. Without goals, it works on default, manifesting exactly what you’re aligned to receive – which is why you’re still stuck where you are at. Your subconscious mind must have a goal to work towards.
Rather than working on a few ideas you want to turn into small successful businesses, make it your goal to focus all your efforts on turning one small business into a success, and once you have fully initiated the successful mindset, you can move on to your second small business, and then your third.
Having a number of small successful businesses can be achieved, once you have programmed your mind for success.
I’m going to discuss 3 timeless personality development tips for your personal growth. Many motivational “guru” types will have you believe that for your self-improvement you need a “x” step type program. More specifically, you will need their “x” step program to have any chance of success. These types of programs feature the latest, greatest personal development tips and are nothing more than the latest fad.
A time-tested method is to start by identifying the areas you want or need to change. Be honest with yourself, and make note of your own flaws. Ask the people you know and trust where they feel you need to improve. While this can be awkward at first, it is the first step and must be completed before you are ready for personal growth.
Once have a handle on exactly what personal development you need or want to achieve, then you are ready for the following timeless personality development tips. You need to live by these three basic rules and dedicate yourself to them.
1. Practice, Practice, Practice – Have you ever heard the expression “practice makes perfect”? While perfection may be out of reach for most of us, there is no denying that practice brings about improvement. Why do athletes practice every day? Why do musicians spend hours honing their skills? Because they have a desire to improve. It’s the same with personal development, it takes practice on a regular basis. Don’t get discouraged here, and allow yourself to get off track. There will be challenges. If you allow yourself to fall back into your “old self”, all of your hard work will be lost.
2. Remain Consistent – This is one of the hardest tasks we will cover. You have to remain consistent, there is no room for compromise. If you truly want to experience your growth and improvement, you can’t make it happen overnight. It takes a genuine commitment and self-discipline on a consistent basis. For change to take place, you must make a conscious effort every single day, without fail. Next thing you know, a week has passed. Then two weeks, then suddenly a month has gone by. You will begin to see results from these personal development tips over time, but only if there has been a consistent effort all along.
3. Believe You Can Do It – It’s human nature to doubt yourself. It happens to everybody. The most important thing to remember is to believe that you can make the change happen. Nobody else can make the changes for you, only you are in control. Developing a positive, “can do” attitude will help you through the times of doubt and disbelief. Believe in yourself, demonstrate the confidence to change the parts of your personality you want to change, and everything else will fall into place.
You can do it. Start by taking an honest look at your current situation, get feedback, decide on exactly what changes for your own good you want to make. Commit yourself to the tips above, and you will make it happen.
A website migration is the process of moving the files of a website from one web hosting company to another. A migration can happen for many reasons:
1. You have expanded your website and need more web space;
2. You need more features (i.e. a database, shopping cart or multimedia file hosting);
3. You found a better deal on web site hosting;
4. Or a relative/friend/colleague has server space and has offered to host your website for little or nothing.
Regardless of the situation, doing a website migration is inevitable. It is like moving from one home to another. In this article, I am going to give you several tips to make the big move as smooth as possible.
Tip 1: Schedule the Migration.
Its best to schedule the migration when there are not as many web users visiting your website. Check your website traffic (or get your online marketing department) to see when traffic levels are low, which for some cases may be the evening or the weekend, depending on the website. For a corporate website, it may be the weekend, but for a gaming website, it may be midweek.
Tip 2: Notify ALL Stakeholders.
Inform anyone and everyone who has an interest in the site, not only internally (employees, stockholders) but externally as well (supplies, customers and website visitors). A simple link redirecting to the date and time of the migration as well as the anticipated completion date should suffice.
Tip 3: Set a cutoff date for edits.
Set a deadline for all content updates to be submitted. Postpone any major additions to the website (i.e. new sections, new features) until after the migration. A good measure has been 3 business days before the migration. Any changes submitted beyond the deadline date would have to wait until after the move.
Tip 4: BACK-UP the website.
The day after the content deadline date, back-up the website. This means all files, images, scripts, multimedia and other files. One can back-up the website on a CD-RW (CD rewritable disk), Zip Drive, or an external hard drive. It is important to back-up a website not only for a migration, but weekly or biweekly if possible. The bonus is that you have an archive of the website.
Tip 5: Make sure you have the new web hosting information.
1. FTP (File Transfer Protocol Information):
a. The Hostname. This can be the Internet Protocol (IP) address. This is a numerical address of the physical server (big computer that is almost always on) where the website will reside.
b. The account username
c. The account password
2. The Control Panel login information.
This is the Operations manual for the web host will be located. This may or may not be the same information as the FTP login. You will need this information to activate features for your website such as web submission forms, databases, shopping carts and other interactive features.
3. Domain Name Servers.
These are the addresses of the servers where the new website will reside. Most web hosts have 2 to 3 domain name server addresses reserved. You will need this information to transfer the domain name (www.yourcompany.com) to the new web host’s server(s) after all the web site files have been transferred.
Tip 6: Test the “new” website.
Test the new website by typing in either the dedicated IP address or the shared hosting address. Check that all links are working and are not going to error pages. This is the time to correct them.
Tip 7: Fix the form(s)
If you have any forms on your website, also be sure to go to the control panel of your account for directions of how to customize the form to work with the new server. Most web hosts have “plug and play” web forms that are easy to implement. If you are unsure about how to implement a form, contact a web programmer and/or the support department of your new web hosting company.
Tip 8: Test the form(s)
Make sure that all forms are working by doing several tests. This may mean that the form is sent (emailed) to the right people and/or making sure the information is entered in the database.
Tip 9: Step away from the website for a while and test it out again.
It is good to step away and look at the website again. If possible, ask someone who is not a stakeholder to look at the website to make sure nothing is out of place. Something is almost always found at this stage.
Tip 10: After everything checks out, you can go to your domain registrar and change the domain name servers (DNS) to you new webhost. Login to your domain registrar account and replace the old DNS addresses with the new addresses. Web server changes typically take 2 to 3 days to take effect online. Therefore, it is recommended that this should be done during a low traffic period, such as a weekend, so that it would not interfere with business operations.
Post Migration Tips:
1. Wait a day or two to see if the migration worked by typing in the domain name to see the website on the new server. Test out the website again to make sure all links work and all forms are operational.
2. Continue to test out the site at least 2 to 3 weeks before notifying the old web hosting company to cancel the account. It is not uncommon to forget to move something. The transition time will help to ensure that everything had moved successfully.
3. Also continue to actively test the website and pay attention to usage patterns. It is not uncommon to see changes as to how visitors access information on the website.
4. Archive the old website from the previous web host. You never know when you will need to reference it again, especially if the decision comes to go back to the original web host.
A website migration does not have to be stressful if the process is broken down and planned into steps. When a website migration is handled accordingly and done well, your website visitors would not even noticed that a website migration occurred.
Playing by ear is the ability to play a piece of music (or, eventually, learn an instrument) by simply listening to it repeatedly. The majority of self-taught musicians began their education this way; they picked up their instrument and began playing an easy melody from a well-known song, slowly picking out the notes as they went along. And even after these musicians master their instruments or a particular song, playing by ear still plays a large role. Many pop and rock bands don’t play or write their songs based on sheet music, they figure the songs out by playing by ear. It’s even common among non-musicians. Ever sit down a piano and mindlessly pick out the tune to “Mary Had a Little Lamb”? What about grabbing a guitar and suddenly finding yourself playing the opening licks to “Smoke on the Water”? That’s playing by ear. You’re able to play part of the song just because you’ve heard it so often.
Since music is basically composed of 3 elements – melody, rhythm, and harmony, it is logical that there are also 3 basic steps to learning to play music by ear:
1. Charting the contour of the melody. Tunes move higher and lower – up and down – as the song progresses. Being aware of that movement is the first step. Once you mentally define the parameters of the melody, you can then begin to hone in on picking it out on your instrument. As an example, think of “Joy To The World”. We’ve all sung it a zillion times, but have you ever noticed that the melody moves down exactly 8 steps (an octave), then gradually moves back up in increments, then repeats the down movement, etc. The entire melody is contained within those 8 notes, so you now know the parameters of the song and can begin to pick out the melody intelligently.
2. Harmonizing the melody with matching chords. The second element of music is harmony, and you can harmonize any melody just by matching the supporting chords to that melody. For example, if the melody is a “G”, you can harmonize that melody by using a chord with G in it, such as the G chord (G, B, D), the C chord (C, E, G), or the Em chord (E, G, B), or the Eb chord (Eb, G, Bb) and so forth. By using your ear to guide you, you can learn to harmonize the melody of most any song using matching chords.
3. Using an appropriate rhythm that matches the feel of the song. This is usually the easiest part, since most people “feel” the beat and don’t have to do any mental gymnastics to come up with an appropriate rhythm for a song. But for those of us that might be “rhythmically challenged”, just by knowing that there are basically two meters available – duple meter and triple meter — that can be combined in infinite combinations, we can give the song either a “3” feeling (like a waltz or a jazz waltz) or a “4” feeling (like swing or a march or a ballad).
Playing by ear is a valuable technique for many musicians; learning songs based solely on hearing them is a great way to understand song and chord structure. In fact, a great number of rock and pop musicians learned to play their instruments this way. Instead of picking up a book or taking lessons, they concentrated on figuring out the notes and rhythms to a song until it was mastered. Then they moved on to another song. And another. Gradually, they learned their instrument just by playing by ear — and in the process learned how to effectively structure a song in that particular genre. Playing by ear is also beneficial in helping a musician develop his or her own style; sure, they’ll at first mimic the style of the song they’re imitating, but the amalgamation of the music that they’re playing by ear will help them create something distinctive, something indicative of them only.